Greenpan Featherweight 26cm Cast aluminium Casserole Dish is ideal for a wide array of one-pot recipes as well as it being a perfect serving dish as cast aluminium keeps food warmer for longer at the table. This casserole dish is 50% lighter and heats up 3 times faster than cast iron thanks to its die cast aluminium body.
The inside is coated with a Thermolon™ Infinity professional healthy ceramic non-stick layer reinforced with diamond. This way, food doesn't get stuck to the pot and your dish doesn't bake on even if you leave it simmering for hours. A special pattern on the inside of the lid captures condensed moisture during the cooking process and returns it to the food to keep all the ingredients succulent and has double thickness to ensure heat retention.
- Minimal clean-up, one-pot cooking
- Large handles to provide a safe & secure grip
- Durable oven safe cast aluminium side handles with removable silicone potholders included
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 200°C/390°F
- Material: Cast aluminium with a Thermolon™ ceramic non-stick coating
- Capacity: 5.3L
- The ceramic non-stick coating is metal utensil safe but wooden, rubber or plastic utensils are recommended
- Preheat the pan at a low to medium heat setting before adding any oil or butter
- Use oil that is resistant to high temperatures
- Extra Virgin Oil or oil sprays are not recommended
- Prevent oil smoke or burn
- It’s important to give cookware enough time to cool down completely before washing. A hot pan plunged in cold water can result in a thermal shock, which will deform the pan