The Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel is for the serious gamers.
Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for Xbox and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals.
Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover.
Customisable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control.
900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car.
Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts.
- Works with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC. G920 Driving Force Pro also works on PC with select titles.
- G920 Driving Force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires.
- With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft, the Driving Force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability.
- D-Pad, console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters are conveniently located on the wheel with a convenient LED indicator.
- The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car.
- Height: 270 MM
- Depth: 278 MM
- Width: 260 MM
Logitech G920 Very easy install and play games, my son very happy, delivered on time.
Rob | London | October 2023