Dispatch & Delivery
- All orders within 2 working days, sooner whenever possible
- For small items with an approx. weight less than 1.5Kg we may use Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery.
- Free shipping delivery estimates are within 3-5 working days
- For Express delivery we will use DPD Local with a 24 hour delivery option.
- DPD Local may also send you a text indicating your exact hour of delivery.
- The person who signs for the item must be 18 years of age or older
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to check the goods when received are in a satisfactory condition.
- When you order arrives damaged or is faulty upon delivery, we will exchange the product at our expense if the item is still in stock. If not a full refund will be issued
- Damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- We are not able to claim for damage from a courier if it goes passed this time
- We may require digital pictures of the contents and packaging
- Please note that we do not supply parts however, in some instances where a part is faulty we may ask you to send just that one part for us to exchange.
- Items may be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- The goods must be returned back to us in a new condition, unused and complete with all accessories, instructions, and packing. Any original P+P fee is not refunded.
- If the item is found to be faulty or damaged on arrival we will send you a free returns label
- All returns will be inspected and processed for refund.
- International buyers can still return items but must be aware that P+P costs back to us are higher than we may have charged and are payable by the buyer
- We must authorise returns prior to sending
EU & International Returns Policy
- We will accept all faulty and return products reported within 14 days from delivery. Please note that we are unable to refund any shipping charges vice versa for the product due to high delivery costs